Updated Version of MAXIT Available
MAXIT Version 8 includes a new option to assign ligands the same chain IDs as the adjacent polymers and incorporates several fixes to bugs.
This command-line program can also be used to:
- Read and write PDB and mmCIF format files, and translate between file formats
- Perform consistency checks on coordinates, sequence, and crystal data
- Automatically construct, transform, and merge information between formats
- Align residue numbering in the coordinates with the sequence
- Reorder and rename atoms in standard and nonstandard residues and ligands according to the Chemical Component Dictionary
Visit sw-tools.rcsb.org to download MAXIT and other programs for processing and curating PDB data.