Keeping Up with RCSB PDB News
RCSB PDB publishes different newsletters and hosts mailing lists to provide updates and announcements:
- Quarterly newsletter describes activities across all RCSB PDB services: Deposition/Biocuration; Archive Management/Access; Data Exploration; and Training/Outreach/Education (Archive | Subscribe)
- Molecule of the Month Newsletter reveals each month's featured structural story along with related PDB-101 news (Subscribe)
- Stay up-to-date with API developments by viewing (or subscribing) to the RCSB PDB API announcements Google group
- firstname.lastname@example.org is an open discussion forum for questions and discussions with the PDB user community about protein structure, analysis, and related topics (Archive | Subscribe)
- MyPDB allows users to save any type of structure search (e.g., keyword, sequence, composite query). Users can run these searches at any time, and receive email alerts when matching structures are released.
- Weekly news is posted on the RCSB.org home page