Introducing a New Molecular Display
Structure Summary Pages and Search Results have been refreshed with new images created using Mol*, the new 3D visualization tool.
New features include:
- Image availability for each polymeric chain
- Rainbow coloring (N terminal to C terminal) illustrates individual polymeric chains and monomers
- Distinct color used for each polymeric chain in an assembly
- SNFG-standard depiction for carbohydrates
- Space-fill representation used for large structures
Any links to legacy images (e.g, images for 6lu7 in the previous representation) will be deprecated on September 2, 2020. Users should update URLs to new images (e.g., 6lu7) before that date.